Your subscription could not be saved. Please try again.
Your subscription has been successful.
Terms & conditions
By submitting this form you agree that the information provided are exploited by EVE Audio to process your request.
Information about your personal data:
The only collected personal data is the data provided in this formular.
Your data will be directly treated by EVE Audio.
Your data will only be used to process your request.
Your data will be only accessible to the concerned EVE Audio staff members.
Your data will never be shared with any third party.
Your data will be kept during one year after your request has been processed.
In accordance with the European GDPR regulation you may exercice your right to access your personal data by requesting them
In your message you may also ask us to amend or delete your personal data.
is the third recording studio that now belongs to the group of studios Mr. Diego Piotto and Mr.
Maurizio Baggio own in Vicenza which is a few kilometers away of Venice, Italy.
is their studio for acoustic music and post production for movies is their recording studio
known as the Italian "Mecca" for all sorts of indie rock, punk, metal and electronic music.
For the full La Distilleria BeliEVEr story please check
Now, Air Studio was designed to be rented to young producers/musicians who wish to make their own
musical productions with professional equipment and in a welcoming and creative environment with
a correct acoustic response.
Because in La Distilleria Mr. Maurizio Baggio already relies on
EVE Audio SC208
studio monitors the decision which monitors to use in Air Studio was not difficult to make and Air
Studio became the home of another pair SC208.
"On the SC208 we can work for hours without straining the ear and the bass reproduction is amazing."
"For us, in addition to acoustic treatment, the most important tool for detailed and precise listening
is having the monitors you believe in, which is why we chose the EVE Audio SC208 monitors for our new
mixing/production room in Air Studio.
On the SC208 we can work for hours without straining the ear and the bass reproduction is amazing and
important to us especially when we do post production for movies."
necessary for the website technical operation and are always set. Other cookies, used for statistic and/or tracking
purpose, will only be used with your consent.
Technically required global cookies
Following cookies are necessary for the website basic function:
• "Allow/decline Google Analytics/Tag Manager" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Allow/decline embedded (YouTube) videos" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Don't show Newsletter anymore" cookie. Lifespan = 30 days.
• "Product Selector" cookie. Lifespan = browser session.
Technically required local cookies
Following cookies are used only on Support page. They are mandatory for the support service to work.
• 3 Freshdesk cookies for the support form. Lifespan = browser session.
• reCaptcha cookie against spam. Lifespan = 180 days.
Statistics & tracking cookies/scripts
You may accept/refuse both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
If you allow them, following cookies will be used:
• 3 Google Analytics cookies for traffic monitoring. Lifespan = variable.
You may accept/refuse embedded videos.
• All YouTube videos on this website are embedded so that they don't track you. A cookie with 2-year lifespan is set for this purpose by the "youtube-nocookie.com" domain.
• However embedded videos may send personal information (e.g. your IP address) to other companies (e.g. Google). To avoid this, refuse embedded videos.